How a Dietitian can help
NDIS Participants are able to access our dietetic support through their Plan Manager. We develop a tailored Service Agreement to meet the specific dietetic needs of NDIS Participants.
Service Agreements can be made between the NDIS Participant and the Provider, or between another person (like a family member or friend) and the Provider. Service Agreements are different from an NDIS Plan. The Plan lists the range of NDIS supports, but a Service Agreement explains how those supports will be provided.
Our Service Agreements typically include:
- The supports provided under the Service Agreement
- The cost of those supports
- How, when and where the supports will be provided
- How long the supports need to be provided
- When and how the Service Agreement will be reviewed
- How any problems or issues that may arise will be dealt with.
Where to find us
Our dietitians currently conduct face-to-face consultations with our NDIS clients at the following locations on the NSW Mid North Coast:
- Macintosh Medical (Forster)
- Intalink Therapy Solutions (Taree)
- Access Health (Wingham)
- Gloucester Medical Centre (Gloucester)
- Ochre Medical Centre (Tea Gardens)
- Bulahdelah Community Hospital (Bulahdelah).
If none of these locations are convenient, when you ring 1300 652 620 to make an appointment you can request a phone or video consultation instead. In this instance, the dietitian will either phone you or contact you via video link (emailed to you) at the scheduled time for your appointment. We also conduct home visits with prior arrangement.